Saturday 2 June 2012

determination

determination.... hmmm....sometimes can be a crucial part in life..it can be our break point in certain problems that we through in every single in our life...for me...determination is something bigger than skills or any other wisdom...determination can make a person to succeed in his/her life or career...today, kind a stress because it was terrible when I play futsal with my friend or in the team...aarrgghh...it teach me determination to reach certain target to become respect from others in playing futsal...and until now sometimes i feel bad although i can score for team...but anyway...sometimes can be good to me because it can help me to work hard instead of getting gratitude from others and stop to develop technique and skills...i also realize that sometimes become a develop player can teach us to appreciate what we got and humble with the ability that anyone in the team dont have...that's all maybe for today...hahaha...kind a tired after playing futsal with the others...seriously...so be it...tq..

No comments:

Post a Comment